Monday, March 17, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt & singing
























We had our church easter egg hunt saturday morning and the kids had a great time. Brooke was suppose to go to a birthday party at the gymnastics place at 1 but her ball practice got moved to 1:30 so she had to go that instead since we missed practice last week. She is playing for Mckenzie Furniture & I must say she looks adorable out there practicing. After practice we went shopping since she couldn't go to Matthews party and Hanks got cancelled as well since he was sick. We went to get the kids some summer clothes. Brooke got some really cute dresses and sketchers. Poor Brady got 6 Polo shirts and a few pair of khaki & blue shorts. Just not much out there for little boys.
Luckily we got home about an hour before the storm hit. As soon as it started hailing Brooke screamed I want my memaw so ofcourse my parents came over and my sister and her husband since they are now only four houses up from us. We hung out in the dark and then went and ate hotdogs at the church since it had power. Sunday Brookes choir sang their easter songs in church. Hope every has a great week.

4 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the Hanna Montana basket!! That is too cute!!

Rebecca said...

I love the Hanna Montana basket!! That is too cute!!

Rebecca said...

I love the Hanna Montana basket!! That is too cute!!

Rebecca said...

I love the Hanna Montana basket!! That is too cute!!