Sunday, October 26, 2008

FIELD TRIP & FLORIDA



A little late on posting but have been busy. Week before last I went on a field trip with Brookes class to Finley park and to see Junie B. Jones. This picture of her class was taken at the park. Last Sunday Heath & I left for Jacksonville, Florida. We had a great trip & the hotel was so nice. Monday he was at his marketing booth in the hotel from 7am-5pm. I left the hotel around 9:30 & drove 30 minutes to St. Augustine to shop at the outlets. I stayed at the outlets from 10am until 4pm. It was so nice to not have to rush & to buy without hearing do the kids really need that? lol! Monday night Heath & I went to Ruby Tuesdays & to see the movie Fireproof. The movie was awesome & Heath & I are now doing the bible study that goes along with it. I would recommend this to all couples. Tuesday Heath had a breakfast & then we hit the road. We stopped at the Hilton Head outlets on the way home at got back around 5pm to get the kids. It was great to get away and spend time together but I was ready to get home to my babies. We also had another "date" Thurday night my parents kept the kids all night & we went to the Rascall Flatts concert. Brooke got her report card Friday and made the A honor roll so after he soccer game & a birthday party yesterday we took the kids to see High School Musical 3. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, you sure do love those outlets, uh? LOL :)