Tuesday, March 24, 2009

EASTER PICS!




I am finding it hard to keep up with my blog now that I am on facebook.
The kids had easter pics taken last week & they turned out good even with Brooke being scared of the rabbit. They have been busy with birthday parties and Brooke is busy practing for baseball. Her first game is April 14th & they practice atleast twice a week. Heath & I went to the beach this past weekend for our ten year anniversary. We had a great time of eating and shopping. I am very lucky to have a husband who can out shop me - kind of weird I guess. Anyways, my parents & his parents kept the kids and they had a good time as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great. And, I too, don't keep up with our blog anymore because of Facebook :) It's too much to do both. I love looking at the pics of the kids and keeping up!