Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday








Brady has been waiting for weeks to wear his preacher suit. He asked my dad to buy him one so he bought all the grandsons suits and girls dresses. After they went and bought the suit he told my dad he didn't have any black shoes either, lol! I really wanted Brady to wear a pink shirt and plaid shorts but how could I tell him no? He looked so cute. The easter bunny came Saturday night and we had a great day at church. I am so thankful the resurrection and what it means to us as Christians. It also breaks my heart for those who don't have that relationship with Jesus & don't truly understand the sacrifice that was made for us.

2 comments:

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

How cute is Brady's suit?!? I saw some really cute light tan suits with a pale blue shirt and tie that was very "springy" but my Brady is too small for them...

Leslie Spradley said...

Love the suit!! And, Brooke looked pretty too!