Tuesday, June 12, 2007

More yard work







Spent most of the weekend cleaning out the garage, doing yard work & cleaning the kids rooms. Brookes new carriage bed came thursday so she really thinks she is a princess now. I have to keep reminding her who the queen is. Took a few pictures of them sunday to put in frames we are making for fathers day. Yesterday Caroline came over and play, today we went to Heathers and swam with her and the boys, thursday we are going to the movies and friday we have Gracies birthday party so we are managing to enjoy and stay busy this summer.

3 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Love Brooke's dress and bow! And Brady just gets more handsome everytime I see new pictures of him! Glad to hear yall are having a good summer!

Margo said...

Oh my gosh!! I'm so glad you have a blog!! Now we can keep in touch all the time. :-) :-) The kids are so cute, and growing so fast. I really wish you guys lived closer!

Leslie Spradley said...

Brooke, you get SOOO much prettier everytime I see you too!!