Friday, June 29, 2007

VBS!!











Yeah! We survived Vacation Bible School this week. Our theme was Game Day Central & the kids had a blast. We had around 80 kids each night and 13 of them asked Jesus into their hearts so it was worth all of it. We started sunday night and ended with a family night last night. Brooke and Bradys class both sang last night for family night and Brady had to learn his first bible verse. It was so cute. They were singing heart heart give him my heart and Brady was pointing to his neck so we have to work on showing him where his heart is. His teacher also told me she asked where does Jesus live and that Brady said in the closet. We better start praying hard for him now, lol! The kids are so warn out I am hoping they sleep till lunch time today. We leave for the beach next thursday and I can't wait. We are going with the Barretts and they have a place in pirate land so we are excited about getting away.

4 comments:

Margo said...

Get Jesus out of Brady's closet and his heart out of his neck right now!!! That is sooooo funny!!!!

How could I forget about buck dear?! That was hilarious!

Margo said...

Get Jesus out of Brady's closet and his heart out of his neck right now!!! That is sooooo funny!!!!

How could I forget about buck dear?! That was hilarious!

Margo said...

I'm just so special. I had to post that twice. ;-)

Margo said...

I know how to spell deer. Stop laughing at me.