Tuesday, July 10, 2007

4th of July & Beach





























On the 4th we went to the Powers to swim and then to church for a cookout and fireworks. On thursday morning we left for the beach. We stayed at the Powers place in Pirate Land and on friday Marc, Sheri, Carson and Kendel came down. The kids had a great time swimming and playing together. Saturday night we went to the Dixie Stampede. All that money spent and I think Brooke and Brady were most excited that I let them drink sweet tea. I am so against caffeine and children it just is not a good thing in my opinion. Anyways, we came home sunday afternoon and the kids were so tired and worn out they slept till 10:30 monday morning. Heath was off monday as well so we just did somethings around the house. Today was back to the normal routine. I am just trying to enjoy the summer before my baby is in school all day. Time has gone by way to fast. I know I sound like my parents but its true.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

I know, can't believe how fast they grow. It just breaks my heart when I think about it! Girl, you're tan! Hope yall are doing good. We are close to being finished with the house. We hope to be in it by the end of the month. We need to get together before Brooke starts school! Hope to talk to ya soon!

Margo said...

I'm so jealous of your tan! I'm white as ghost. You look great! You're right about time flying by. It's crazy. I've actually been giving some thought to a third kid with that same truth in mind, it's hard, but the time will fly by!