Monday, September 10, 2007

Sesame Street Live




We were going to take the kids to Sesame Stree live on saturday but Heath & Brady played golf with some guys while Brooke and I went to a Mary Kay party saturday. Then we had a birthday party saturday night. Then after that Brooke and I went to Kaylas for a slumber party until about 10:30 pm since she won't spend the night away from me. The kids were tired but still enjoyed the show. You can look at Heaths face to see how much he enjoyed it, ha!! School is going great for Brooke. She has been a sunshine kids two weeks in a row and was the star student in gym last week. It means so much when everyone at the school talks about how good she is and I know that its all God and not me but I am so thankful that he blessed me with great children. Although they are not perfect they always make me so proud. I pray that everyone feels the same way about their children God gave them to me to raise. Her teachers come to our house tomorrow night for a conference so I am anxious to see what they have to say. They go to the home instead of us coming to her so she can just see what each childs home enviroment is like. If I don't get off here and start cleaning they are gonna think hers is dirty and messy.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Okay, so I think Heath is not an Elmo fan from the look on his face. Dean said he was not crazy about it either and wondered when it was going to be over!!

Leslie Spradley said...

Glad to hear school is going well for Brooke!

Margo said...

THAT looks like fun!