Monday, September 17, 2007

Spirit Day & Weekend



Tuesday at school was wear your favorite team clothing to show your spirit. I almost didn't let her wear the notre dame outfit or shoes since they are horrible this year but I figured the kids her age wouldn't know that. I had an awanas meeting friday night & saturday so Heath had kid duty by himself. Well, Brooke woke up saturday with a fever so he took her to dr. while my mom kept Brady and luckily she just had a cold. I wanted to make sure she didn't have anything contagious as they had two birthday parties. He took them to Jakes party and then my mom kept Brady while Heath took Brooke to Carolyn Dawn (her best friend from school last year) birthday party at Wateree Gymnastics. Ofcourse no pictures since Heath "forgot" to take camera.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

How cute is that outfit!! And, even down to the shoes!! Brooke is ALWAYS stylin!!

Rachel said...

I love her shoes!! Too cute!!