Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Crazy Hair Night & Horse Ride











Last Wednesday night was crazy hair night at awanas. Heath also helps but is way to cool or so he thinks to participate. We had our church Christmas party friday night and had a great time.
Saturday night we went and ate with John, Laurie and the kids at Wild wings and rode the horse at Sandhills. We stood in line for almost two hours and we were lucky enough to be the last ride of the night at 9:15pm. I am glad because the kids would have been pretty upset if they wouldn't have been able to ride. I tried to take some pictures of the kids Sunday for our christmas cards. I went ahead and made an appt at Portrait Innovations for the 20th since I couldn't get them to look at me and smile (a real smile) at the same time. That was the first after school appt they had so I might get the cards out on time this year or not. Hope everyone is having a good weekend and getting excited about Christmas despite this crazy weather.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I love the crazy hair! I cannot believe Heath did not participate!

Rebecca said...

when is the januay party i need a date for planning my work schedule.

Margo said...

c-ute in your piggie tails!