Monday, December 17, 2007

Our Angel & Santa


















Sunday Brookes choir did their performance in church and she was a sweet little angel. They did a great job. After church Sunday night we went to the train guy with my parents and some people from church. We took a hayride and Brady sat on Santas lap. This Santa did not say a word, did not ask what he wanted, did not say hello or ho ho ho. It was really wierd but atleast we got a picture. We have a Christmas party at California Dreamin tomorrow night, a party for Jesus Wednesday night at Awanas, Thursday we have Brookes Christmas Party at school and two Christmas parties on Saturday. I will try to post some of those over the weekend. Hope everyone is enjoying the Season and the true meaning of Christmas. If you ask Brooke she says the best part is the presents. My dad is so proud, lol!!!

3 comments:

Margo said...

I agree with Brooke. ;)

1549 Sterling Oaks Drive M.C. SC 29461 (you know the town where I live, right? I just don't want the world to know.) :-)

Margo said...

yep, you're a dork, but that's why i love you. Besides, it takes one to know one. ;-)

Margo said...

I am a camera nerd. What are you getting?