Monday, February 25, 2008

Happy Birthday Brooke

I still can not believe it was six years ago today that I gave birth to Delaney Brooke Ward.
We had a very busy birthday weekend. Friday night my brother, sister in law and nephew came up so we all had dinner at my parents and then went and set up the gym for her party. Saturday we had a pizza party at the gym and Brooke had over twenty friends and family attend. Even her best friend from Charleston came for her party. She got a bunch of nice presents including a Vera Bradley lunch box and smocked clothes ( my favorite). She also got lots of Hannah Montana stuff which is her favorite. Saturday night it was back to my moms for another free dinner (lol!) and ofcourse a chance to spend more time with my nephew. Sunday night in childrens choir they sang Happy Birthday to Brooke and Mrs. Lisa made her a barbie cake. Today at school she got to be the helper for her birthday and we got to bring Buddy Bear home with us.
Heath & I went and ate lunch with her at school although she really didn't want us to & I got hot pink cupcakes from Walmart that was shaped like a six. We brought McKenna home with us after school and I took them to McDonalds to play on the playground. We let her pick where we ate dinner and she picked Western Sizzlin. I am not sure why since we have been there maybe twice in 5 years but we couldn't change her mind. After we got home we let her open her present from us which was Heelys. She was very excited because she has wanted them for a long time.
It was a good birthday weekend for her and that is truly what its all about.



1 comment:

Margo said...

That's what it's all about! :-)