Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentines Day!













Hope everyone had a great Valentines Day. Brooke came home with all kinds of stuff from her party at school today. Both of the kids had parties in their classes at church last night as well so we have lots of cards and candy. My parents offered to keep the kids tonight so we took them up on it. We had dinner at Wild Wings and shopped. Heath did good this year. He got me a vera bradley purse and wallet and I didn't even hint around about it. He called my sister about it and she told him she thought it was a good idea. He said it was hard to top the 2 dozen roses & Rascall Flatts/Sugarland tickets he got me last year. Sadly to say I didn't do as good for him. I just got him a few little things but he has me so really what more could he ask for, ha, ha!!!No, He is a great husband and a wonderful father. I love him and he truly is my best friend. Enough of that, I ended up taking Brooke to the dr. yesterday morning after she was up almost all night the night before and she also has an ear infection. They are on antibiotics and doing great now. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

1 comment:

Margo said...

Poor Brooke. Those ear infections are the worst!

I'm glad you had a good day. Heath did a great job. You've trained him well. ;-)