Tuesday, July 15, 2008

BEACH TRIP


We left Thursday morning for a long weekend at the beach with Marc, Sherri and the boys. Theyhad been down there since Saturday and asked us to come for a few days. We spent the days laying on the beach, swimming in the pools and lazy river. We went for seafood the first night and decided to stop at Wings to get shark tooth necklaces for the kids and ended up buying crabs. I was not real excited about this but since Carson and Kendel were getting them I figured I would look like a bad mom if I didn't let the kids get the crabs. I figured they are crabs they will die in a few days. Well one of Bradys did but they replaced it and we have 4 healthy crabs living in a cage in our living room. The kids had a blast and we enjoyed getting away. We got home around 8:30 Sunday night and my mom came and got the kids to spend the night. Well they went to bed late and got up early Monday morning so its now 8:30 am and they are both still sound asleep. I hope they are catching up on all the sleep they lost. Hope everyone has a great week.

2 comments:

Margo said...

Crabs?? Brave, Brave woman!

I'm glad you had fun.

It must be nice now that the kids are staying w/ your parents some. I'm sure it's a welcomed break. Stephen goes to my mom's, but Christian hasn't spent the night yet. I'm looking forward to the day!

:-)

David Spring said...

Really cool slide show!