Thursday, July 31, 2008

Parties & the lake







Well, we had a busy but fun weekend. Friday night we had Carsons swim party. Then Saturday we had Bransons swim party in the neighborhood then it was off to Joseph & Chandlers swim party. After we left that party we went straight to the lake. Brookes friend from school Colby invited our family up to there lake house to eat dinner, swim, fish and tube. We had a great time. My mom called me at work Monday morning to tell me Brady said his ear hurt. I took him to the dr. that afternoon and he has swimmers ear. I guess after 4 pool parties and the lake I wasn't to suprised. Hope everyones had a great week. Say a prayer for my sister and Chad that everything goes smooth tommorrow and they are hoping to get the kids by Saturday.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Brooke looks grown with her pose!

Leslie Spradley said...

Emma has swimmers ear too!