Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Charleston & Aaron turns two













We left Thursday afternoon and headed to Charleston for a little mini vacation before school starts. We got to eat & spend time with my friend Jennifer & her family Thursday night. The guys even kept the kids while we shopped. Friday morning we picked up Brookes friend Natalie & headed to Isle of Palms for the day. One of my bestest friends from middle school met us there with her two boys. It had been a few years since I had seen Margo but we still keep in touch and I am so thankful for the friendship we still have. She is a great person & you can view her blog by looking under my friends list. Saturday we got up and headed to Branchville for my nephews 2nd birthday party. We spent a few hours there then met my friend Heather & her family in Santee for dinner and I got to see her two boys and three week old baby girl. Heather & Henry moved about a year ago & I still miss her sooo much. She was my closest friend but I am glad they are happy where they are. We finally made it home around 8pm to meet Jacob & Jaden. It was a great way to end our summer. I have enjoyed having Brooke home and we had a great summer but I am ready for 1st grade next week. Brooke will be in Mrs. Pauls class which is our next door neighbor. Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Margo said...

You still love me even though I tried to feed the sea gulls off the top of your head!?