Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Parties, Santa comes to Awanas & Breakfast with Santa!







What a week! Tuesday night we went to our church Christmas party. Wednesday night we had a Birthday party for Jesus & Santa showed up in Cubbies to watch them do their pledges & sing the Cubbies song. I asked the Puggles (2 year olds) if they wanted to see Santa and they said No. We had a gift exchange and we sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. Thursday we had Brookes class party. Brookes teacher loved her present. She had told me a long time ago she wanted one of these purses. The day after Thanksgiving la bag lady had them 50% off & her teacher had never seen the black &red. She is a georgia bulldogs graduate. Thursday night we had my work party at Old Armory & Friday night Heath & I went to a tacky Christmas party sweater. We had a great time but didn't get to stay that long. I called my mom to check on the kids and Brooke had been crying over thirty minutes for me. I think after being left three nights this week & getting to bed late she was just exhausted. Saturday morning we took the kids to breakfast with Santa at Candyland then went to Heaths aunts for another Christmas party. Last night we decided to stay home with the kids and spend time with just them. We ate dinner, made cupcakes, watched a Christmas movie then we all crashed at 9pm. I am looking forward to this week and if I don't post again I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Margo said...

You guys have been busy! Hope you had a great and Merry Christmas! Cute pics! :)