Saturday, January 3, 2009

Wendy






I still can't believe Wendy & the girls are moving this weekend. Laura has moved back to Charleston, Heather to Summerton, Ana to Alabama and now Wendy to Greenville.
I am so thankful for the friendships made through our church & neighborhood. None of these girls are originally from here so I never really expected them to stay forever but the church and neighborhood won't be the same without Wendy, Kayla & Ashlynn.
Yesterday as we were packing up her house and the moving truck was there that is when it really hit me. I was kind of in denial that they were really leaving. I am thankful for people like Wendy who have been through so much but always has a postive attitude. She has been a great Godly friend who has taken her situation and used it for the good and has been such a role model for so many.

1 comment:

Margo said...

My neighbor and very close friend is talking about moving too. :( Only to mt p, but still.