Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gift Card Weekend!


My mom asked us early in the week if she could keep the kids all night Friday night so we could have a date night. We went to Olive Garden since we had a gift card from Christmas. We were going to see a movie but the lines were to long so we just shopping in Sandhills & used our starbucks gift cards we got for Christmas. Thank you mom! Saturday we took the kids to see a movie since we had gift cards from Christmas. On the way we stopped at Dollar General for them to pick out some candy since they actually had 5 dollar gift cards to Dollar General they got for Christmas. We saw Bedtime Stories and it was really cute. Afterwards we went to Pizza Hut because of the gift card we had from Christmas. Thanks to everyone who gave us gift cards we enjoyed the weekend on you! Hope everyone has a great week.
Oh, Anitra thanks for lunch Sunday. I would have ordered Diet Coke if I knew Greg was buying, lol!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol! We enjoyed it! Thanks for getting the cheese dip :-).

Rachel said...

Cute picture. I love Brady's hair:)

calicodaisy said...

Hi! I'm Michele in Lexington, SC, a blogger, too. I'm jumping around the "Lexington Blogosphere" on Feedjit seeing who blogs in the Columbia area. Please stop by my blog when you have time at http://calicodaisy.blogspot.com/.