Sunday, April 22, 2007

Concert & Flowers







Well, I am doing this blog as a way to keep up with everything I need to scrapbook. I am hoping to stick with this since I am over two years behind in scrapbooking. Also, because my dad saved this to his favorites so he can share with his family so I don't want to let him down. I did that enough as a teenager, lol. Friday night Heath & I went to the Kenny Chesney concert which was awesome. We bought our tickets the day they went on sale because we didn't think we would be able to get box seats thru blue cross because we were told there was a long waiting list. Well, friday at 11 am the lady from blue cross emailed Heath & told him there were two seats left in the blue cross suite. Well, after asking people at work he was able to sale our tickets and we were able to get in the suite (sorry Julie) ha! My mom is in Texas this week so my dad kept the kids friday night & they were still awake at midnight when we went to pick them up. My dad said they had a good time but that to make sure Brady had an enema and was on a liquid diet all day because he didn't want to change a poop diaper. Well, I wasn't doing that so I worked really hard this week to get him potty trained & it worked. He didn't have an accident at all this weekend. This has been so much easier then it was with Brooke. He still is wearing pullups at night & to church but with in a few weeks I hope to be done with diapers. This is a huge expensive for those of you who don't have children, plus when your a one income family its really nice to save that money, ha. On saturday we went to Lowes & let the kids pick out flowers to plant. We spent the afternoon working in the yard & planting those. Brooke was really into it but Brady didn't want anything to do with it. He just swam while we worked. I was not into either but tried to pretend like I was enjoying pulling weeds just because Heath didn't think I had it in me. I like to have a nice yard but I do NOT like doing yard work. I would have rather been in the baby pool with Brady.

1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Whats up with you deleting your blog?!?! J/K! LOL! Did yall have fun Friday night? We did! I will call you sometime this week to finally bring Brookes b-day present!