Saturday, April 28, 2007

Field Day, Disney on Ice, Birthday Party







Friday was field day at school for Brooke. They did like five different activities and had sno cones afterwards. Brooke was the anchor for tug of war ( stop laughing dad! ) and the girls beat the boys. Ofcourse my camera wasn't charged so I only got two picture of field day. Brooke had her own cheering section with both my parents, my nephew, my sister, Heath, Brady & I there.
Friday night we took the kids to Disney on Ice. We had the box seats for this as well thanks to blue cross. Brady enjoyed it more then I thought he would. Everytime Mickey came out he would scream theres me and when Minnie came out he would scream theres Brooke. They were Mickey & Minnie for halloween last year and so on the ride home he said why me not dress up? Brooke had a great time as well but complained because I refused to buy her the sno cone in the princess cup for ten dollars to go with her seven dollar popcorn. I said you already had a free sno cone at school today be happy for that suprisingly she got over it and on the way home said boy we sure had a busy fun day today. Saturday Leslie brought the kids over to bring Brooke her birthday present from february, lol! I know you are reading this Leslie. The kids had fun playing outside. This afternoon we had Allyson Powers two year old birthday party at bounce around.
Then we went to dinner with Marc, Sheri & the kids. We tried to take the kids to the sparkleberry fair but they were closing it down when we got there so we went to Red Robin & back to their house and let them jump on the trampoline. It was a busy weekend but we had a good time. When you don't work you really look forward to the weekends you can spend as a family plus the extra help with the kids is nice, lol!

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Thanks for bringing me out JENN!! LOL, J/K. My bad for being so late with the gift!

Leslie Spradley said...

CHECK MY BLOG NOW JENNIFER!! I realized that I didn't mention yall and I edited the post! SORRY! :) Oh, and to respond to comments, I just respond on your blog or mine! You can also get a chatterbox and we chat on that back and forth. Just click on mine to get your own! Let me know if you need help!