Thursday, April 26, 2007

Field Trip to Zoo




Yesterday Brookes Pre-K class had a field trip to the zoo. Well, Brady and I went as chaperones.


My mom was suppose to go with us and help with Brady but had to go Texas. Well, I decided not to take his stroller well that was a big mistake. I thought he would want to walk around with all the big kids but after carrying him around for over two hours I was really wishing I had brought it. We had a picnic at the zoo as well. Next week is Brookes last day of school. I can not believe how fast this year has gone by and how much she has grown up this year. She is still pretty shy but nothing like she was a year ago. Today my mom comes home from Texas ( thank goodness!! ) Those of you who don't live close to your parents I don't know how you do it, lol!!! Brady is going to Charlotte with my dad to pick her up from the airport and its during the same time Brooke is at school. I will have almost three hours to myself. Sadly I have been looking forward to this for days. If that sounds mean to you then you obviously don't have small children. Its good to have a break from time to time. I am going to shop in peace without a buggy & 5 bathroom breaks. I have attached zoo trip pictures. Brooke is the one in the middle sitting down with her class and in the other pictures she is sitting on the front of the elephant and Brady is standing by his trunk. Friday she has field day and we are going to Disney on Ice. I will try to post those this weekend.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Saw all the pictures through snapfish, love em!!

Leslie Spradley said...

Jennifer, what are yall doing Sat. morning?