Monday, May 7, 2007

Last day of school, Heart & Sole Walk, Birthday Party & Facials











Well, sadly enough friday was Brookes last day of 4 year old kindergarten. We were told to put them in jeans or jean shorts because they had a shirt for them to wear. I figured they made something with paint but when we got to the class all the kids had a tshirt with their class picture on it. They sang some songs and showed us what all they learned this year. Then they played a dvd with pictures from the school year that had most of us moms in tears. I am so thankful to Mrs. Rollings & Mrs. Proctor for everything they have done this year. Brooke was so shy a year ago and now besides the smart mouth (don't know where she got it, lol!) she is so much more talkative. We had our families over for pizza friday night to celebrate her last day.
Saturday morning eleven of us from church walked in the womans Heart & Sole race. My friend & hair dresser Lisa & I ran a little over a mile of it and our time was 1 hour 13 minutes which is kind of bad considering all the people who beat us but now we are going to try to train for a 5K run which should be interesting since 2 days later I still can't hardly walk. After that I met up with Heath & the kids at a birthday party for Brently who turned two. Right after the party I had to get home because Julies friend Candy came up from Charleston to give us facials because she is doing Mary Kay now and had to do ten facials in ten days. I think Brooke enjoyed it the most. Heath, Chad and Brady went to play golf while we did that. I will attach pictures this afternoon when I find my camera and can upload them. Have a great week! This is our first one without that three hours of school this afternoon so pray it goes smoothly.

2 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Come on now, need pictures. And, why didn't you tell me about the facials?!?! I would have loved to help tht girl out! LOL!

Jenn Ward said...
This comment has been removed by the author.