Monday, August 20, 2007

1st Day of School


Brooke really enjoyed her first day of school. I asked her a few questions then said did anyone say they liked your dress and she said you are not gonna ask me that everyday like you did last year. We walked her into the class room & she said bye. All day long I was counting down the time to pick her up so I could hear about her day. I got in the car rider circle at 2:15 which is 25 minutes before school gets out and the first thing she says is why did it take you so long? They called a bunch of names before mine. I guess sometimes you can't win. She is not use to getting up until 9:00 - 9:30 so this is gonna be hard for her. We got in the bed at 8:15 tonight and she said this makes no since to go to bed when its still light outside and next thing I know she was snoring so she is exhausted but excited about kindergarten. Brady and I are going to miss her but we will come up with ways to stay busy I guess.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Jennifer,
I love the first day of school pictures. Brooke is so cute--but the pictures have already made me start dreading the day I will have to send Emery to school. At least I have 4 more years to prepare!! I am sure Brady will keep you occupied while Brooke is away.

Leslie Spradley said...

Glad Brooke had a great day at school. Emma is upset that she isn't starting this year, but I'm not, HA!

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am glad that Brooke had a good first day of school. I thought about her and you several times yesterday. It is hard to believe how fast the years have gone by since they were little.