Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lemonade Stand & Bike











Here is a link http://www.wachfox57.com/news/content.aspx?id=46852 on Wach Fox about Brooke & her friends lemonade stand. Two of the girls were on wach fox yesterday morning at 7:45 and they interviewed them for several minutes. Brooke didn't want to do it because she is shy & I didn't want her to miss school either. They will be at the IGA in Elgin this weekend.
They were also in the Kershaw County Current today. School is still going great. Brooke still loves it and Heath & I are loving their new 8:30 bed time. We went to Tys birthday party saturday morning and Brady was riding everyones bike so we decided last night to go ahead and get him a bike for his birthday and give it to him early. His birthday is not for another month but we went to Walmart and got it last night. When we brought it home for him because he had stayed with my parents his first comment was why didn't you get me two bikes? anyways, he loves it and today asked me to move his seat up more and take the training wheels off. Tomorrow Brady and I are babysitting my nephew so we will see how that goes.

6 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

What a neat thing for the kids to do! Such a great cause!

Margo said...

That's so awesome Jenn! I know you're so proud. Go Brooke! :-)

Brady is too cute. I can't believe he's already old enough for his own bike!!

Where is the time going my buck deer friend?

Rachel said...

Saw them on tv again! Brooke is becoming a little celebrity, and is sooo cute (oh and you were on tv too)!!

Leslie Spradley said...

I saw it too on WIS, yall looked so good!

Jenn Ward said...

To My Buck Deer or is it Dear friend Margo, lol!!

I don't know where its gone it was so much easier in elementary school when all we had to worry about was having a crush on Matt Bost & you & Chris Yeager. How do I still remember these names?? David Robinson, David Cameron, Oh the dude you dated that had a wierd last name & a huge nose, Pinash that not right but yuck!!!

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.