Monday, October 22, 2007

Bunco, Boo @ the Zoo & Buddy Bear





























Friday night I went to Bunco at Rachels house. Although Sheri & I didn't think we were ever gonna get there once we did we had such a great time. I can not wait till Novembers. Saturday night we took the kids to Boo @ the Zoo & Heaths parents went with us. The kids got like 8 pieces of candy each but they did have a good time. I must say they were the cutest spider & flower I have ever seen, lol! Brooke had Buddy Bear from school this weekend that is what she is holding in her costume picture. She was so excited to have him for a weekend but that excitement had worn off by saturday. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I love their costumes! I cannot believe Brooke keeps that headpiece on! Soooo cute!