Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Fun with Friends




Blogging twice in a week you can tell Heath is out of town. I get my chores down at night now that he's not here to be in the way, lol!! I thought these were cute pictures of Brady, Ty & Ashlyn with Laurie giving them "tractor rides". We take turns one day a week keeping the kids while the others volunteer in the school & get some things done. Yesterday Laurie called me and said look out your window the bad thing is later last night we did it again. I am sure the neighbors think we are the biggest rednecks but oh well. I am also including pictures I took of the boys last week playing in helmets. I couldn't get them to take them off for anything.


Last night the kids and I were reading our bible story & then I said when we pray tonight we need to pray that daddy will be safe on his trip. Brady said I will pray for daddy & he said God is great please help daddy not fall out the airplane. I thought that was to cute but kind of sad that he really thought his daddy could fall out the plane.