Friday, November 2, 2007

Field Trip & Trunk or Treat





































Tuesday we went to Hermitage Baptist Church for a field trip with Brookes class. The kids had a great time decorating a pumpkin, listening to a story, taking a hayride and having snack.

Wednesday night we had trunk or treat at church. I asked Julie to take pictures for me since I had to help get things set up. Well, I got a few pictures of the kids and a whole bunch of pictures of Julie with the kids, Julie with other peoples kids, Julie by herself. Sorry Julie but its the truth.
We also went trick or treating at Mrs. Poetas house.
We had over a hundred kids come to trunk or treat and had over thirty people decorate their trunks. It was a good night.
Last night we went to the Hansons to let the kids make smores and just hang out since there was no school today. I also started a part time job today and it went really well. I am only working two days a week and its only 8-10 hours a week and the pay is great so I am excited.

Its at Palmetto Paint & Body in Camden. I wasn't looking for a job but when Sara asked me about it and told me I could work whenever I wanted what ever hours I wanted I figured I would give it a try. My mom is going to keep Brady one day a week and Julie is going to keep him on fridays since she is off on fridays. I guess we will see how it goes. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

That is funny about Julie and the pictures. I hope all goes well with your job!

Stacy said...

Good Luck with the job. You know only moms know how to take good pictures. At least we think that because they are all of our own children. :)

Rachel said...

Hey. Are you playing Bunco Friday?