Monday, November 26, 2007

Park, Pow Wow and Thanksgiving











Since Brooke was out of school Wednesday and the weather was so nice I took the kids to the park for a picnic and then we went and joined the library. Brooke has to read for 15 minutes every night and so we were tired of reading the same books all the time. I also included her as an indian when they had pow wow day tuesday at school. The other picture is of them on thanksgiving morning before we went to Heaths grandmas for lunch. Trying to get some good pictures of them together before I order the grandparents calendars for Christmas. Hope everyone had a great thanksgiving. Sheri and I did the black friday thing and left her house at 4:30 am and didn't finish up till after 3pm but I did get alot done. We had a good but busy weekend so it flew by. The kids have been decorating the tree for the past two days so I will attach those photos when I get a chance. Hope everyone has a good week!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Brooke looks so cute! I cannot wait to see the pictures of the tree--especially if it took 2 days to decorate!

Margo said...

Brooke could pass for a little Indian princess.