Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Parties



This new job is keeping me from blogging these days & I only work two days a week. Actually its just I hate taking the time to upload my pictures which is just lazy!!! I love the job.
Pictures are of Caroline & Jacksons party two weekends ago and Sadie & Coles birthday parties from that same weekend. We also went to a hockey game with friends from church. This past weekend the girls had the Operation Christmas Child party. With all the money from the lemonade stands and donations we were able to make 42 shoes boxes. The goal was 21 so we are very proud and very excited about that. Wach Fox came out to the party saturday night and the girls were on the 10pm news again. Brookes school had a book parade and they had to wear rain gear for the book Franklin & the Thunderstorm. She is the one in the ladybug boots. In the class picture shes the one with the butterfly on her dress. The real cute one, lol!! Hope everyone is having a great week.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Glad to hear the job is going well! See you tomorrow night!

Rachel said...

Hey. Give me your email address again--i lost it.

Margo said...

Cute boots! ;)

A working woman again, huh? I hope it works out for you. :-)