Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Brady!




Today my sweet baby boy turned four years old. We celebrated with family & friends yesterday morning with a Star Wars party. It rained all day Friday and most of the night. I was worried that the rain was gonna mess us up but by 10am the weather was perfect. We dried off the swing set and trampoline and put up two bounce houses and the kids had a great time. Brady got alot of nice presents and had a great time. He woke up this morning and said maybe my friends who couldn't come to my party will bring my presents to church with them. He is starting to act more like his sister every day. He is a sweet boy and we love him very much. He definetly completes our family and we are so blessed to have him.

On a sad note Brooke started running fever last night and said her throat hurt. Heath took her to doctors care this morning and she has strep throat. She will not be able to go to school tommorrow. She had perfect attendance last year but I figured we wouldn't make it this year. She is starting to feel a little better now.

5 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Sorry we missed the party! Geoff and I went to the Clemson game and Emma had soccer practice. We have him a gift though! Sorry to hear about Brooke, hope she feels better soon!

Leslie Spradley said...

Emma has strep also. Complained Wed of her throat and I took her this a.m. (Thurs) and that's what she has, BUMMER! I guess it is going around school, uh? Brooke feeling any better?

Cate, Hank, Brady & Owen said...

Happy Birthday!

Margo said...

Oh, happy happy day big man!

Margo said...

My dad's birthday is the 28th.