Monday, September 8, 2008

First 5K, Cheer Clinic & Baby Shower




Heath & I ran our first 5k at Sesqui Saturday morning. It was actually fun to do that together.
We didn't actually run together since I beat him by two minutes, lol! Seriously, I am very proud of him. The kids spent the night with my parents Friday night since we had to be at race at 7am and Brooke had to be at cheer clinic at 9am Saturday morning. We went and saw what they had learned and she gets to cheer at the Lugoff Elgin football game Friday night. Sunday night the church had Julie & Chad a shower and they got tons of stuff. Money, gift cards, clothes, diapers and lots more. Hope everyone had a great weekend. Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLBY & CONGRATULATIONS TO RACHEL & DEAN!!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I am impressed--I don't think I can even run 1 mile!