Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cheering!




Brooke did a great job cheering at the Lugoff game Friday night. We start Awanas tonight and Brady is so excited about being in Cubbies. Last year he was in Puggles with me so I guess it just seems like a big boy class to him. He woke up Sunday morning and the first thing he said is today is the day I register to be a Cubbie. I had to find Brookes old vest and pull out the little things she earned off of it for him to use. She will be in Sparks again since its kindergarten - 2nd grade.

Brooke has her first soccer game tommorrow night. She doesn't like soccer at all and has begged us to let her quit. Told her I couldn't get my money back so she was playing.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute pics! I hope Brooke survives soccer season!

Margo said...

They're both so sweet, Jennifer.