Thursday, November 13, 2008

Flowers & Babysitting




Well, I will follow up with my last blog that said vote. I did vote & the one I voted for didn't win so I will once again just say pray, pray & pray some more.
Heath & I are doing the love dare book so Wednesday he brought home these flowers since the book said to buy your spouse something that day. I ofcourse totally forgot and he comes home from work with flowers. The kids & I had just gotten home from Piggly Wiggly to buy brocoli. I said well I bought brocoli for the rice & brocoli casserole I am making for your thanksgiving lunch at work tomorrow. I am not real sure if that counted but I thought it was sweet that he remembered.We babysat Jacob & Jaden tonight and Jaden loves to go get Brookes purse and pull everything out of it and put on the jewelry. Hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Did you paint your dinning room? I think the last time I was in there it was beige. It looks great!

Leslie Spradley said...

Oh yeah! Well, anyway I like it, such a nice color! Nothing like paint to change a room! Yeah, we need to get together (not just for birthdays) and let the kids play!

Anonymous said...

How fun to see the cousins playing. I like the picture of Jacob in the beads :) And how nice of your hubby :)