Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thunderbash, my little indians, singing, book parade & Christmas list







Maybe I should blog more often so I want have so much to blog about or realize I don't have to blog everything I take a picture of. Last Monday Brooke got to attend a Bounce party at schoool for selling over $70 in fundraiser stuff. Wednesday night for awanas the kids had to dress like pilgrims/indians. Brooke has worn the same Old Navy costume for three years well she could barely move in it this year. Mom get ready to make a new one. My mom made Bradys outfit (thanks mom). Saturday the kids cut out pictures like they do every year to make Christmas lists for grandparents. Its crazy they don't play with half the toys they own but cut out atleast a thousand dollars worth of stuff. Now its ipods, digital cameras, razor scooters. Sunday Brookes choir sang their Thanksgiving songs.Monday Brookes school had book parade. Her class selected SkippyJon Jones which is about a white cat with black tail, black paws who thinks he's a dog when he looks in the mirror. My mom made her a cat costume (once again thanks mom) and I must say I don't normally like cats (sorry Margo) but she was one cute kitty. Yesterday Brookes class had pow wow day & the parents got to come and enjoy vegetable soup. I think that keeps you updated until Thanksgiving. Hope everyone has a great one. We have so much to be Thankful for. Right now I am really thankful Heath took today off & we don't go back to work until Monday.

1 comment:

Margo said...

You do know that it was becasue of you that I started calling my moses "moo moo". You used to say he looked like a cow. That was my nick-name for him until we lost him almost 2 years ago. You might not like cats, but you named mine! ;)