Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trunk or Treat






Friday night our church celebrated with Trunk or Treat. We have over thirty families decorate their trunks and my kids got way more candy then they needed. Yes, thats my mom dressed as Raggedy Ann. She loves Halloween - she was Tina Turner one year. Brooke ofcourse was Dorothy, Brady was the lion, my nephew Aaron was a scarecrow, Jacob was the tinman and Jaden was a lolipop gil. We managed to trick or treat at my neighbors first (Brookes teachers house) and then headed to the church. Brooke also won a cake playing the cakewalk at church and she got so excited about that. The kids had a great time and were worn out. We had to get up early for Brookes last soccer game but the kids had a great time.

2 comments:

Margo said...

That's the first time I've seen your mom in years and she's dressed in a ragedy ann costume! LOL

The kids look great!!!!

Leslie Spradley said...

The kids looked adorable!