Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bunco







Had a great time at Bunco friday night. Heath and Marc took the kids to the circus but could not talk him into taking the camera and getting pictures for me. Saturday we cleaned out the kids toy boxes. We ended up with 3 bags of trash and 4 bags we took to the goodwill. To bad Brookes birthday is next month and we will be back to overflowing toy boxes again. Brooke went to the dr. yesterday since she has been barking and snorting all the time. Dr. Carlton said her throat & nose were so swollen she has to go the e.n.t. today at 3pm. They are gonna scope her nose, do chest xrays and see whats going on. If you read this before then say a little pray for her (and me) it took three of us to hold her down for her flu shot last year.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Poor Brooke (and you)! I hope they get it fixed today!!

Rebecca said...

I had fun Friday - but I paid for it at work Sat. - Let me know houw Brooke does. Hope it goes well.

Leslie Spradley said...

Oh no!! Hope Brooke is okay!

Stacy said...

Tell Brooke we are praying for her. Let me know how it goes.