Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Trampoline




The kids are enjoying the new trampoline. I forgot how much fun they are but I am so out of shape that is wears me out. The kids don't want to jump unless I get on. They like the extra 110 lbs. that jumps them up ( ok so maybe the 110 lbs is not true but its a new years resolution I am working on - just wishful thinking I guess - ha!) anyways they like to just sit and let me do all the work popping them up. Anyways we are enjoying it. Hope everyone is having a great week and getting back into the routine after the holidays.
Oops - I just realized this was the day it was really cold last week so yes Brady has on Brookes hat, mittens and scarf and old jacket, oh well!!

5 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Does the boy not have his OWN jacket, mittens and hat?!?! THat poor second child gets ALL the hand-me-downs!

Rachel said...

Sounds like you are enjoying the trampoline as much as the kids!

Margo said...

if I were 110 I'd blow away. I don't even like to talk about how much I weight theses days. Ugh.

Jenn Ward said...

trust me the 110lbs was a joke!

Margo said...

I weigh more than I ever have since I was pregnant!