Tuesday, January 29, 2008

update


It has been such a busy week. We had revival at church last Sunday - Wednesday night which was great. Thursday night we had a Kindergarten parents class and friday I had a funeral for one of the ladies I use to work with at state farm. We were suppose to go see George Strait Friday night but I was kind of glad it got cancelled as we were pretty worn out from the week. Saturday we had Kylies birthday party at the young gymnast which the kids loved. They now want to take gymnastics but that won't be happening right now. Sunday we had another funeral and I have another one this thursday for Jenny Gilbos sister. Jenny used to live in our neighborhood and was in our bible study group before she moved. Three funerals in one week is pretty depressing but it helps me to stop and realize how fragile life is and how we are never promised tomorrow. Well, Brookes E.N.T. appt went well last week and we had to go back today for the cat scan. The dr. thinks it might be allergies or reflux. He put her on zyrtec and nasal spray for right now. He said it could also be the onset of asthma. I developed asthma when we moved here from Charleston so he just wants to see her back in three weeks and see how she is. She hasn't been coughing as bad but she is still snorting bad. Poor thing sounds like a little piggy. Anyways, hope everyone is having a great week. This picture is a year old but I don't like posting without a picture and I haven't uploaded pictures in a week. I have been going through old pictures to get together for Brookes party and its neat just to see how much they have grown up.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hope Brooke gets better soon! Sorry to hear about Jenny's sister-what happened?

Leslie Spradley said...

Glad to know Brooke is "somewhat" better! See ya soon!