Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Brady & yard work















When I look back at my posts I feel like poor Brady doesn't get talked about much. I guess because he is younger and doesn't go to school, sing in choir or play ball. So, I will feel better if I post something about him. This picture of him in when he was playing outside catching and torchering caterpillars. He picked out his own outfit and said it matched because it was all camo.


I have learned some things with him are just not worth fighting over. If we were going to be leaving the house that day then it would have been a different story. We worked in the yard well, Heath worked in the yard sunday afternoon and told the kids he would give them a penny for every pinecone they picked up. Poor kids worked hard and earned maybe 50 cents. I took them to the dollar store on monday and let them pick out something. Its so easy when they are this young.

3 comments:

Leslie Spradley said...

Poor second child! And, you are the second, so you should know how it feels! LOL!

Brooke looks very bored in that one picture! Way to save the day by taking them to the dollar store!

Leslie Spradley said...

Poor second child! And, you are the second, so you should know how it feels! LOL!

Brooke looks very bored in that one picture! Way to save the day by taking them to the dollar store!

Margo said...

I feel the same way about Christian! It even shows in my house. I've got pictures of Stephen everywhere and hardly none of Christian. Bad bad momma!