Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Field Day & Sparkleberry fair













Brooke had field day at school on thursday. She won 2nd place for the shoe toss. Saturday morning was her game and they lost for the first time but she played very well. Heaths mom took them after the game to the Sparkleberry fair. My mom picked them up after that and kept them till 12:30 am when we got home from the Kenny concert. We had a great time and the concert was good. I think Sheri & I enjoyed watching people just about as much as we liked watching the concert. I think they put all the rednecks in our area. Sunday we went to church & Allyson Power birthday party at Bounce around.

1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, your kids STILL won't stay the night with your parents?!?! I think mine would move in with mine! LOL!

How were your seats at the concert?