Tuesday, April 22, 2008

MORNING SHOW, BASEBALL & DISNEY ON ICE




Ok, its been awhile since I blogged so I can't remember what all has happened since then. Brooke was on the morning show one day last week because she sold cookie dough & her name was put in for the drawing and she won. She picked a shrek hat that I have not even seen since she won. She has baseball games every saturday morning and they have won the first two games. We are so proud of her and so glad she doesn't have my coordination when it comes to sports. We went to Disney on Ice friday night with Colby from school and had a great time. They did mess up our suite when we got there the blue cross suite was closed and we had to get moved. The lady said she was so sorry and I said well for Kenny tickets I will forgive you and just laughed well ten minutes later she came back with 4 lower level tickets (the expensive ones) so we are going to see Kenny this weekend. I am so excited. Saturday night we went to a magic show with Marc & Sherri and the kids. Brady laughed so much that is was totally worth going. Brookes choir sang in church sunday and did a great job. Ok, I think that sums it up for the last two weeks. Hope everyone is enjoying this warmer weather. I know we are.




1 comment:

Leslie Spradley said...

Girl, you lucked up with the tickets! We waited out to get the cheap $15 tickets which are up in the upper deck (nose bleed section) Oh well, at least we can still HEAR the music!