Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Brooke finally got her ears pierced!!!






















Thursday night while we were at Columbiana Mall Brooke said I think I want to pierce my ears. She always chickens out but I figured we could atleast walk in there. Well, there was a 4 year old getting it done & she said if she doesn't cry I will do it. I figured she would cry but she didn't so Brooke got up there and was so nervous I almost made her get down but they pierced them at the same time. She didn't cry & even said I should have done that a long time ago. She couldn't wait to go to school friday and show all the girls in her class. ( you have to look real close at the pictures to see them)
Friday night we went to the tough man competition with Marc, Sherri and the kids. That was definetly interesting and both of the kids fell asleep while we were there. We looked like a bunch of rednecks with our kids asleep in our laps and still there at 11:30pm watching people box.

Saturday we cleaned up and got ready for the painter who painted our living room yesterday and today. Saturday night we went to the George Strait concert with Marc, Sheri, Chad, Julie, one of Heaths friends from work and his friend. We had a great time.
Tonight Brooke had a scrimmage and they won. She hit the ball twice and scored two runs. Their first game is this saturday.
I am having a yard sale with my sister if it doesn't rain as well saturday. If anyone needs toys, double jogging stroller, furniture just let me know. We might can hook you up.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Brooke looks so excited about her new earrings! With the new paint and furniture you are ready to host bunco!!lol!

Leslie Spradley said...

I thought Brooke already had her ears pierced! Good for her to be brave! You know if they didn't pierce them at the same time, you would have walked out of there with just 1 ear pierced! lOL!

Leslie Spradley said...

Oh, I am bringing Brooke's birthday present to the ball field this sat. Do yall play at WW2 on Smith rd?

Leslie Spradley said...

We play at west wateree 2, which is on smith rd off of wildwood lane, right past the school to the left. her game is at 9:30 every sat.