Monday, June 30, 2008

Beach Trip & going to be an Aunt - again!


We had a girls weekend Friday - Sunday at sheris place in Pirate Land. We had a great time eating, laying out and shopping.
The kids also did good for Heath. They spent the night with my parents Friday night so he got lucky but then he had to take them to two birthday parties alone on Saturday. We went to church Sunday night then the kids went and spent the night with my parents again so they didn't miss me to much. My brother ( yes, I have a brother) called last night to tell me that I was going to be an aunt again. My nephew will be two in August so I kind of figured it was going to happen soon. We are hoping for a girl but another boy would be okay as well. She is only around six weeks they think so we have a long ways to go.

4 comments:

Cayce said...

Had a great time this weekend. I see you cropped our picture!!lol. Don't work to hard this week!!!

Margo said...

Congratulations Auntie! :-)

Leslie Spradley said...

Looks like yall had fun!

Anonymous said...

Jenn and Heath,
Congrats on being an aunt again! I found your blog as I was making mine. It's a small world! Have a great summer. If you hear kids screaming through the woods, it's probably us behind your neighborhood.

www.summerssouthernsagas.blogspot.
com