Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cheerleading Camp




Brooke and her three little friends had a great time at cheerleading camp this past week.
She also spent the night with Sherri saturday night which was a first. I really thought I would be going to pick her up at midnight but she did great. I think because Sherri had another little girl named Brooke staying with her that helped. It was really hard letting her stay because I guess I kind of liked the idea that she wouldn't spend the night off. It took me forever to fall asleep saturday night but she told me she never got scared. Anyways, Hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So cute! Too funny that she stayed with Sherri for her first overnight trip. I am sure she was well entertained and never even had time to think about home!!