Friday, June 27, 2008

motorcycle & exciting day











I am not really sure if this would be considered a midlife crisis or what. My dad bought a little honda just to mess around on. He says after he is comfortable on this one he is going to sale it and get something bigger. All the men in our church keep getting bikes so I guess they finally talked him into it. This is definetly something I never thought I would see.


Dressing barbies and taking pictures of them is one way we stay busy during the hot hours when I refuse to play outside. We also attempted to make brownies this week we had all the ingredients in the bowl except eggs and when I went to get them out of the refrigerator I realized we didn't have any so we just ate the peanut butter bites out of the brownie mix. We have such exciting lives, lol! I am going to the beach for a girls weekend! Hope everyone else has a great weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.