Tuesday, June 10, 2008

They finally did it!

Both the kids wanted to spend the night with my parents last night. I guess after staying with Sheri Saturday night Brooke decided it was alright. My mom came to get Brooke last night and Brady decided he wanted to go to. She said they both fell asleep at 10pm last night and slept until 8am & the phone rang and woke them up. Heath and I went on a date to Sonic to get Reeses Blasts at 8:30pm last night. It was really nice to not have any noise coming from the backseat, lol! Anyways, on a sad note my mom called me this morning and asked me to walk up to my sisters house because she had just found out her really good friend Mary Cathryns ex-boyfriend killed himself last night. I had to take my sister to meet my dad & Mary Cathryn at the church this morning. Luckily my dad got the opportunity to talk to Rob a few weeks ago for over four hours and he got saved. My sister had been talking with him alot lately as well as he had been dealing with some issues. She said he asked her about heaven sunday night but never once did she think he was suicidal. Please pray for his family. They live in Northeast Columbia. His name was Rob Cash and he was only thirty one years old. My heart broke for Mary Cathryn when I saw her this morning. I pray that she will come to know the Lord as her personal savior thru all of this. Thanks for your prayers!

1 comment:

Margo said...

I'm glad you guys got to go on a sonic date with no background noise. :-)

That's terrible news, Jenn. I'll say a prayer for the family.